How and where to add information of our team members?

不爱吃猫的鱼

May 7, 2018, 3:24:15 AM5/7/18
to Challenge on Learned Image Compression 2018
Sorry, I have forgot to submit paper , but I have a rank on the leaderboard. May there will be later a form to fill to collect some information of the participants of the CLIC competition? I want to prove that we have taken part in this competition for an experience. What should I do?  Thank you for any response.

George Toderici

May 9, 2018, 1:29:02 PM5/9/18
to Challenge on Learned Image Compression 2018
We're sorry, but the deadline and the extended deadline have both passed. We no longer accept either factsheets nor paper-track submissions.

If you'd like to advertise to others that you have participated in CLIC you can always tell them the team name, which is listed on the leaderboard. That way they can verify that it's you. However, that would be a weak form of verification since you could claim to be any of the teams on the leaderboard. To that end you could email whomever needs to believe you AND one of the organizers and ask for verification (you'd need to use the same email address as it was used for the competition).