Accepted Papers / Publication Details

George Toderici

Jun 7, 2018, 4:16:51 PM6/7/18
to Challenge on Learned Image Compression 2018
Hello CLIC participants,

If you have submitted a paper, and were not notified of it being rejected, please assume it is accepted. We will add links to the publications to compression.cc on the day of the workshop, and in addition to this, I just confirmed that they will also be hosted on the workshops page of CVPR 2018.

We would also remind you to prepare posters for the workshop.

Hoping to see you all at the workshop!
The CLIC Organizers

sherrych...@gmail.com

Jun 13, 2018, 3:30:58 AM6/13/18
to Challenge on Learned Image Compression 2018
Dear Organzier,

Thanks for kind reminding.
I would like to confirm the detailed requirement of poster size. Can we just follow the template of CVPR (48 tall and 96 wide)?

Best regards,
Zhengxue

George Toderici

Jun 19, 2018, 3:21:17 AM6/19/18
to Challenge on Learned Image Compression 2018
FYI

The proceedings are now available on the Official CVPR 2018 Workshops page: