How to submit the test set coded files?

不爱吃猫的鱼

Apr 20, 2018, 10:11:12 AM4/20/18
to Challenge on Learned Image Compression 2018

Can you give me some example of submitting the test set encoded files? Thank you!

ltheis

Apr 20, 2018, 12:31:49 PM4/20/18
to Challenge on Learned Image Compression 2018
You use exactly the same command as during the validation phase. Only except for validation images, you submit the encoded test images.

We still need the decoder because we don't store all decoders, only their file hashes. When you submit a decoder now, the server will check whether it has been submitted before during the validation phase.

不爱吃猫的鱼

Apr 21, 2018, 12:25:57 AM4/21/18
to Challenge on Learned Image Compression 2018
Thank you! Very informative.

在 2018年4月21日星期六 UTC+8上午12:31:49,ltheis写道:

Runchun Ye

Apr 21, 2018, 3:50:31 AM4/21/18
to Challenge on Learned Image Compression 2018
Our team name is IMCLh1. We submitted a decoder.zip in IMCLh1_new.zip through Gmail during the validation phase. How to submit our results during the test phase, the submit command or Email?

不爱吃猫的鱼

Apr 21, 2018, 10:59:49 AM4/21/18
to Challenge on Learned Image Compression 2018

Our team name is HIT, and I can not submit my test encoded files now, it said
"Connecting...
Sending data...
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/bin/client", line 94, in <module>
    sys.exit(main(parser.parse_args()))
  File "/usr/local/bin/client", line 68, in main
    s.send(data)
ConnectionResetError: [Errno 104] Connection reset by peer"

Can I email the relevant files to you? Could I send it to the email address "lth...@twitter.com"?
在 2018年4月21日星期六 UTC+8上午12:31:49,ltheis写道:
You use exactly the same command as during the validation phase. Only except for validation images, you submit the encoded test images.

ltheis

Apr 22, 2018, 7:16:05 AM4/22/18
to Challenge on Learned Image Compression 2018
Yes, please send your decoder and test images to my email address if submitting it to the server directly does not work.

不爱吃猫的鱼

Apr 22, 2018, 10:40:59 AM4/22/18
to Challenge on Learned Image Compression 2018
I have sent to you, my email address is 'hit.s...@gmail.com', have you received it ?

在 2018年4月22日星期日 UTC+8下午7:16:05,ltheis写道: