Submission Server off line ?

Eli Ben-David

Apr 12, 2018, 2:58:29 AM4/12/18
to Challenge on Learned Image Compression 2018
Hi Lucas,

I am trying to submit a decoder and images.

Been experiencing a ( looks like ) hang :

Connecting...
Sending data...

My submission is for team Beamr.

Can you please advise ?

Thanks,
-Eli

Eli Ben-David

Apr 12, 2018, 3:45:03 AM4/12/18
to Challenge on Learned Image Compression 2018
And now changed to this :

Connecting...
Sending data...
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/bin/client", line 94, in <module>
    sys.exit(main(parser.parse_args()))
  File "/usr/local/bin/client", line 68, in main
    s.send(data)
ConnectionResetError: [Errno 104] Connection reset by peer

Thanks,
-Eli

ltheis

Apr 12, 2018, 6:57:36 AM4/12/18
to Challenge on Learned Image Compression 2018
This is due to the evaluation server hitting its limits. If you cannot submit your decoder before the deadline, send it to me via email.

Eli Ben-David

Apr 12, 2018, 8:58:02 AM4/12/18
to Challenge on Learned Image Compression 2018
Hi Lucas,

I've sent you our decoder and compressed images, kindly confirm that it is accepted ok.

Thanks,
-Eli

Lucas Theis

Apr 12, 2018, 9:04:04 AM4/12/18
to Eli Ben-David, Challenge on Learned Image Compression 2018
I can confirm that I have received it. Thanks!

Eli Ben-David

Apr 12, 2018, 9:18:39 AM4/12/18
to Challenge on Learned Image Compression 2018
Thank you!