factsheet / paper upload form

George Toderici

Apr 20, 2018, 6:31:36 PM4/20/18
to Challenge on Learned Image Compression 2018
Hello everyone,

We encourage all participants to upload a paper describing the methods they tried. To be eligible for prizes, this is mandatory. The paper should have 4 pages, including references, and it needs to follow the CVPR template.  This will allow authors to submit a longer version of the paper to peer reviewed conferences or journals. During the CVPR workshop we will present a meta-analysis of the entries, which we hope will be helpful to the scientific community.

In addition to the paper submission-specific questions, in the form linked above we have some questions which will help guide the direction for future iterations of the workshop / challenge.

Good luck to everybody and we're looking forward to your papers!

George

George Toderici

Apr 24, 2018, 12:27:01 PM4/24/18
to Challenge on Learned Image Compression 2018
Clarification regarding the paper format:

When using the CVPR template, please use the "final" version (i.e., don't use the draft version). The authors' names should be included in the paper.

George