CleverStat newsletter - Link building offer

CleverStat

May 12, 2010, 5:19:13 AM5/12/10
to CleverStat.com Newsletter
Dear subscriber!

Good day, we hope you're doing well. This message is just a quick
follow-up to let you know about our recent special link building
offer. Let's put aside vague marketing stuff and go straight to
details:

1. You can get a pack of 10 extreme quality links from ten
authoritative websites.
2. Each website has PR5 min and the age is 5+ years (Google loves aged
websites).
3. Each link is placed on the home page (no deep forum links or blog
comment spam).
4. Each link pack is unique (no thousand of links put on the same
site).
5. Most of websites are listed in DMOZ and Yahoo directory (=high
trust rank)
6. Each link costs as low as $20/month

So, to summarize everything: you get 10 high-qualty links from quality
aged websites with PR5 or more for as low as $20 per link! Interested?
Order a link pack now:
http://www.CleverStat.com/en/link-building-offer.htm?from=newsletter

Good rankings!

--