CleverStat newsletter - latest updates

CleverStat

Jun 9, 2007, 5:02:22 AM6/9/07
to CleverStat.com Newsletter
Dear subscriber!

We are gald to announce the latest updates of our software.

Free Monitor for Google 2.3
The famous Google Monitor has updated to version 2.3, introducing
better Windows Vista support, new visual style of the interface and
also many minor changes and bugfixes.
Download: http://www.CleverStat.com/google-monitor-query.htm?from=newsletter

PaRaMeter 1.3
The handy tool to check Google PageRank of a large load of sites at
once has updated to 1.3. This version fixes the problem with PageRank
detection and also has several minor bugfixes. Version 1.3 is free.
Download: http://www.CleverStat.com/page-rank-software.htm?from=newsletter

AdWords Clever Wizard 2.0
The very latest release is AdWords Clever Wizard 2.0 - keyword
suggestion and analysis tool. Now it shows synonyms and related
keywords from Google too, and also obtains an approximate bid for a
keyword. There are also changes in visual style and some other
improvements. Upgrade from 1.x version is free.
Download: http://www.CleverStat.com/adwords-analyzer-software.htm?from=newsletter

That is all for today. Don't forget about CleverStat Blog where you
can always read the latest SEO and web promotion articles. Start from
here: http://www.CleverStat.com/blog/

Good rankings!

--
CleverStat team