Tuesday is the LAST KNITNIGHT at Clever Knits; Sun May 15 is the LAST DAY.

Clever Knits

May 8, 2011, 5:25:48 PM5/8/11
to Clever Knitters - mailing list
Hello!

We are down to the last few things - our shelves are so sad and bare!

Therefore, this Tuesday, May 10th, will be the LAST knitnight held at Clever Knits. But don't panic! We'll still meet EVERY TUESDAY from 6-10pm right around the corner in the Yellow Deli's "Maté Attic" (upstairs and in the back).

Let's use this Tuesday as an opportunity to celebrate the life of our happy little yarn space, however short lived it was. Bring snacks & beverages - let us eat, drink, and be merry!

Next Sunday, MAY 15TH will be our last day. Starting Friday the 13th, anything that is left (if there is anything left) will be 50% off.

If you bought any of our furnishings, those can be picked up between Wednesday, May 11th - Sunday, May 15th during our normal business hours. If you need to pick up after that, you'll have to schedule something with us.

We do still have some furniture!

2 yarn shelves at $225/ea (also good for wine - holds 208 bottles! - or books)
5681874244_67dd749719_m.jpg

antique side table $45
5647647901_a5a992da17_m.jpg

set of 4 award-winning designer chairs $300 for the set of 4
5648109336_35fa7f9fd6_m.jpg

Warm (& sweatery) regards,

Clever Knits
214 S. Indiana Ave, Vista CA 92084

HOURS - until SUN 5/15
Fri, Sat & Sun 12-7pm
Mon, Wed 12-6pm
Tues 12-10pm
Thurs 10am-4pm

FREE social knitting (& crochet!) events:
Tues 6-10pm, Fri 5-7pm, Sun 1-4pm

http://cleverknits.com
cleve...@gmail.com
760.806.6744