Downtown Vista Street Closures, this Sunday May 30th

1 view

Clever Knits

May 24, 2010, 6:24:52 PM5/24/10
to Clever Knitters - mailing list
Clever Knitters!

I just received notice that our street and many of the surrounding streets will be closed this coming Sunday, May 30th, for Vista's Strawberry Festival and 5K run. Most of the streets will re-open by 10:30am, however, our street is at the center of the action for the festival and will stay closed until 6pm.

We will still be open from 12-7pm as usual!

If you still plan to come to our Sunday Crochet-and-Knit-a-Long from 1-4pm, Eucalyptus Avenue will re-open at 10:30am and street parking is generally allowed along that street. Here is a link to a map which identifies the location of Eucalyptus Avenue. It's one of our two nearest cross streets, so the walk is just about half a block.

Warm (& sweatery) regards,

Clever Knits
214 S. Indiana Ave, Vista CA 92084

HOURS: