A special contest! YOUR MOST HORRIFYING SWEATER PROBLEM . . . EVER

Clever Knits

Oct 13, 2010, 5:19:28 PM10/13/10
to Clever Knitters - mailing list
Clever Knitters,

Cheryl Brunette, author of Sweater 101, taught a workshop here in June which was a real treat for all involved. I thought I was an expert, but learned SO MUCH from the intensive day of sweater support from Cheryl.

She has written me with a special contest JUST FOR YOU, my Clever Knitters!

YOUR MOST HORRIFYING SWEATER PROBLEM . . . EVER . . . CONTEST

The winner gets a 1/2 hour Skype or phone consultation with Cheryl Brunette about her or his sweater problems/concerns/questions (a $60 value) and a copy of the eBook version of Sweater 101 ($29). That's an $89 gift just for being brave enough to bring your sweater frustrations into the light (those energy vampires HATE the light because they lose their power there).

In order to win the contest you need to submit "sweater disasters" to BOTH of us: con...@sweater101.com AND cleve...@gmail.com with pictures, descriptions, videos, etc. Give us your most disappointing sweater experiences and Cheryl will choose the "worst" or the one that will help the most people, or the most "horrifying." The deadline is Oct 26 (only 13 days to participate!)

Cheryl and I will announce the winner on Halloween.

Just looking for some knitting mischief and fun . . . oh . . . and some empowerment for you knitters!

Today is October 13th! And you have just 13 days to participate in the contest! And so I'm also offering a little extra incentive to get you started on your next sweater SUCCESS story:

13% off everything in the store from now until Halloween! This includes copies of Cheryl's FABULOUS book, which has improved my understanding of sweater construction in ways I never imagined possible!

Warm (& sweatery) regards,
Helena

Clever Knits
214 S. Indiana Ave, Vista CA 92084