Knitnews: ‘Where Have They Been?’ Edition

Clever Knits

Dec 5, 2011, 3:01:16 PM12/5/11
to Clever Knitters - mailing list
Clever Knitters,

We hope that your lives have been full of fiber and fun these past many months, and that your holiday knitting is well underway!

In less than two months, Lexi is getting married to Helena’s brother, Will. Needless to say, everyone is ridiculously excited about this. To help raise money for the wedding and honeymoon Lexi is offering 10% off in Oink Pigments’ newly re-launched Etsy store, using code MARRIAGE.

If you’re in need of some delightful hand-dyed yarns for your holiday gifts, this is a great opportunity. One skein of Oink Worsted will make a beautiful hat or fingerless gloves in just a few hours of knitting time. For last-minute holiday yarn emergencies, Lexi’s amazing creations are even available for local pick-up from her dye-pot headquarters in San Marcos.

Of course, be sure to tell your loved ones that Oink Pigments is on your holiday wish-list!

We’ll be knitting at the Yellow Deli tomorrow (as we do the first Tuesday of every month) from 7-10pm. If you’ve missed us, stop by and say hello! Lexi will be bringing a selection of yarns with her for you to look at in-person.

Be sure to sign up for the Oink Pigments mailing list, or become a follower on Facebook or Twitter, if you wish to continue receiving updates!

Warm (& sweatery) regards,
Helena & Lexi