Support or users mailing list?

Ian Goodfellow

Oct 13, 2018, 1:49:24 PM10/13/18
to cleverhans dev
Should we make a cleverhans-support or cleverhans-users mailing list? Issues like this one ( https://github.com/tensorflow/cleverhans/issues/783 ) aren't really bug reports or feature requests, and I don't want to just close them with no feedback, but in many cases I also don't know the answer to post when I close the issue.

Nicolas Papernot

Oct 26, 2018, 5:47:16 PM10/26/18
to Ian Goodfellow, cleverh...@googlegroups.com
We've decided to have support requests made directly on stack overflow for now, see https://github.com/tensorflow/cleverhans/pull/857