factory = model.dataset_factory

ephi...@yahoo.com

Dec 13, 2018, 3:39:16 PM12/13/18
to cleverhans dev
In the folder "scripts" I would like to run "compute_accuracy.py", however I'm getting an error at line 88 that "model" does not have an attribute "dataset_factory". In what other file is "dataset_factory" defined?
Thank you for your expert help. Best, AT

Ian Goodfellow

Dec 13, 2018, 4:04:33 PM12/13/18
to ephi...@yahoo.com, cleverhans dev
cleverhans.dataset

In the script where you make the trained model, you want to have a line like:

model.dataset_factory = dataset.get_factory()