Need Volunteers for Notacon Lockpick Vilalge

Matt Neely

Apr 14, 2010, 9:29:11 PM4/14/10
to cleveland-locks...@googlegroups.com, cleveland-locksp...@googlegroups.com
Hi Everyone,

As you know, the Cleveland Locksport Group is helping to run the
Lockpick Village at Notacon. We need volunteers to help man the room
from 10:00 AM to 11:00 PM on Friday and 11:00 AM to 11:00 PM on
Saturday. Also, Friday morning around 10:00 AM I will need a hand
unloading all the gear, transporting it up to the room and setting up.
Additionally Sunday morning I'll need a hand tearing down the room and
moving all the gear back to my car.

I would like to have two people manning the room at all times while it
is open, but more would be welcome. You do not need to know anything
about lock picking to man the room. I mainly want folks there to make
sure nothing is stolen. Any amount of time you can volunteer would be
great. However as a thank you, anyone who volunteers more than 6 hours
will get an "official limited edition" Notacon 7 Lockpick Village t-shirt.

If you are interested in helping out please let me know when you are
available and I'll add you to the schedule.

Cheers,
Matt