Cleveland Locksport February Meetup & Meeting is TODAY

n0mad

Feb 16, 2013, 9:16:57 AM2/16/13
to cleveland-locksp...@googlegroups.com
Good Morning Fellow Lockpickers,

The Cleveland Locksport monthly meetup & meeting for February is **today at Noon** at LaunchHouse in Shaker Heights, OH.

Please see the Cleveland Locksport Meetup Event page for additional info:

We currently still meet on the 3rd Saturday of each month, with the only exception coming up in April when Cleveland Locksport is
hosting and maintaining the Locksport room at NOTACON. (http://www.notacon.org/) (Looking forward to some FUN times!!)

We hope to see some of you SOON. =8-D

Regards,

Damon "n0mad" Ramsey

http://www.clevelandlocksport.com/ (*under construction*)

Securi-d

Feb 16, 2013, 10:44:10 AM2/16/13
to cleveland-locksp...@googlegroups.com, cleveland-locksp...@googlegroups.com
Sorry, I can't make it. I'm at Shmoocon this weekend.

Not sent from a Blackberry

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Cleveland Locksport-Announcements" group.