Revival of Cleveland Locksport

Matt

Jul 12, 2012, 9:28:07 PM7/12/12
to cleveland-locks...@googlegroups.com, cleveland-locksp...@googlegroups.com
Hi Group,

As many of you know the Cleveland Locksport mailing lists has been pretty dead as of late. Also the meeting were dead for the past year. However a number of individual (Dave, Doug, Jonathan and Damon) have stepped forward and offered to get the group moving again! They've already planned some meeting at the local hacker space and asked if they could take control of the group. Personally I was excited to see interest in getting the group going again so embraced this fully. Early next week I will be turning over control of these mailing list to the new leadership. I wanted to give folks on the list a head up this was occurring incase you wanted to update the email address used by the mailing list or unsubscribe if you are no longer interested in the group.

Note this group is separate from Cleveland TOOOL which I hop to get back up and running in support of this group once I wrap up some other projects, mainly the book.

Cheers,
Matt