Monthly TOOOL Meeting and a Call for Volunteers

Matt Neely

Jun 15, 2011, 10:40:57 AM6/15/11
to cleveland-locksp...@googlegroups.com, cleveland-locks...@googlegroups.com
Hello Everyone,

Its that time again. This Saturday is the monthly TOOOL meeting for
Cleveland. As you all know we have been holding the meeting at the
Cleveland Maker�s Alliance space for the past six months or so. What you
may not know is the Maker's Alliance allows us to use this space for
free. This Saturday the Maker's Alliance is moving out of their Broadway
Ave space and they need help moving. So its time we pay them back for
their generous support and instead of holding a regular meeting we're
going to help them move. Details on the move can be found here:
http://forums.makersalliance.org/thread-100.html.

Here is the address:
5363 Broadway Ave.
Cleveland, OH 44127