Cleveland Locksport Meeting This Saturday to Prepare for Notacon

1 view

Matt Neely

Apr 8, 2010, 11:35:50 PM4/8/10
to cleveland-locksp...@googlegroups.com
As many of you know the Cleveland Locksport group and SecureState are
sponsoring the Lockpick Village at Notacon. This Saturday I'd like to
hold at meeting at the Cleveland Hackerspace to finish building the
items for the Lockpick Village and beta test the connect 4 game we
created for the event. I'll arrive before 11 AM and probably be there
until dinner time. Please stop out at any time if you have time to help
complete the build, want to beta test the lock picking game or just want
to pick some locks!

10550 Carnegie Avenue
Cleveland, Ohio 44106

Cheers,