Cleveland Locksport Meeting Saturday the 20th and Mailing Lists

1 view

Matt Neely

Feb 10, 2010, 10:32:08 PM2/10/10
to Matt Neely
Hello Everyone,

This is a reminder that the next Cleveland Locksport meeting will be
Saturday the 20th. The meet will be held at the Burning River
Protostudio/Cleveland Hackerspace. The address for the hacker space is
listed below.

10550 Carnegie Avenue
Cleveland, Ohio 44106

I also set up a couple of Google Groups for meeting announcements and
discussion. The announcements group will be very low traffic and will
only contain announcements for upcoming Cleveland Locksport meetings and
events. The announcements group is open to the public however only
group managers can post messages to the group. You can join this group
with or without a Google ID. Here is the link to the announcements
group:
http://groups.google.com/group/cleveland-locksport-announcements. In
the near future all meeting announcements will go through this group.
So sign up if you want to continue to hear about upcoming meetings!

The second group I create is a private discussion group for Cleveland
Locksport members to discuss locks, lock picking, locksport, etc.
Membership in this group is restricted. You can request membership if
you have a Google account. If you do not have a Google account and do
not want to create one I can add your email address directly. Just let
me know if you need me to add you and I'll be happy to do it. Posting
to this group is restricted to group members only. Presently the group
is not moderated. Here is the link to request membership in the
Discussions group:
http://groups.google.com/group/cleveland-locksport-discussion. Remember
if you don't have a Google account just email me and I'll add you to the
list.

One final note the Google groups are setup to archive all messages send
to the groups. The Announcement group archive is public. The
Discussions group archive can only be viewed by Group members, Google
employees and the government.

Cheers,
Matt