Cleveland Locksport is alive and growing!!

n0mad

Sep 6, 2012, 5:57:16 PM9/6/12
to cleveland-locksp...@googlegroups.com
Hello Cleveland Locksport Google Group members,

Cleveland Locksport is alive and growing! Our next monthly meeting & meetup is on Saturday, September 22.

Please go to the Cleveland Locksport Meetup Group at http://www.meetup.com/ClevelandLocksport/ for all the details and information.

For any questions, comments or assistance, please contact the Cleveland Locksport volunteer coordinators at:

cleloc...@gmail.com  -or-  (216) 202- LOCK (5625) (please leave a voicemail message if we are unable to answer)

Regards,

Damon "n0mad" Ramsey
Cleveland Locksport Coordinator & Organizer

Securi-d

Feb 27, 2013, 8:37:36 AM2/27/13
to cleveland-locksp...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
Notacon is coming.... I'm thinking we should get together and talk about our plans and coverage.

I'll be at the 2600 meeting this Friday. I last have a couple of lock toys to play with.

On other news I have updated www.clevelandlocksport.com

Dave

Not sent from a Blackberry