Public TOOOL Meeting This Saturday

Matt Neely

Jan 12, 2011, 11:38:45 PM1/12/11
to cleveland-locksp...@googlegroups.com
Hello Everyone,

This is a reminder that this month's public TOOOL meeting will be this
Saturday, the 15th, from 2-5. The meet will be held at the Cleveland
Maker's Alliance space. The address for the hacker space is listed below.

5363 Broadway Ave.
Cleveland, OH 44127

Feel free to park in the lot next the building.

I hope to see everyone there.

Cheers,
Matt

Matt Neely

Apr 1, 2011, 11:27:28 PM4/1/11
to cleveland-locksp...@googlegroups.com
Hello Everyone,

The Cleveland Chapter of TOOOL will again be running the Lockpick
Village at Notacon. Jon has graciously agreed to coordinate the event
but he will need help! We need volunteers to help setup, monitor and
tear down the Village. If you can help out please let Jon or I know.
Any amount of time you can help out would be great.

Once Jon gets a list of volunteers he will draw up a schedule to ensure
the room is covered throughout the con.

Cheers,
Matt