First Cleveland GTUG Meeting!!

jyeakley

Dec 9, 2009, 9:45:15 PM12/9/09
to cleveland-gtug
The first Cleveland GTUG meeting will be held during the end of
January at the Rosetta (www.rosetta.com) office in Beachwood, OH!

More details coming soon.

Thanks,

-Justin

Peter

Dec 14, 2009, 9:37:06 AM12/14/09
to clevela...@googlegroups.com
sweet! I have been making peterbee.com 3.0 and it's all driven by MySql
and passes JSON back and forth. Its teh tits.

jyeakley

Dec 15, 2009, 9:14:04 PM12/15/09
to cleveland-gtug
Meeting date will be January 21st from 6-7pm. Please let me know if
you CAN attend!

Thanks,

Justin

jyeakley

Dec 15, 2009, 9:15:03 PM12/15/09
to cleveland-gtug
Additionally, please let me know if you have any interest in
presenting any interesting material related to Google.

thanks.

jyeakley

Dec 29, 2009, 10:26:47 AM12/29/09
to cleveland-gtug
All,

Please email me confirming your attendance to the first Cleveland GTUG
meeting! I need to have a head count, as there will be food and door
prizes!!

- Justin

Nick Drone

Dec 29, 2009, 10:35:12 AM12/29/09
to clevela...@googlegroups.com
Here is my RSVP

Peter

Jan 4, 2010, 3:26:13 PM1/4/10
to clevela...@googlegroups.com
Looks like I will be in town that day, so count me in. There has been a tendency to give me 2 days notice before I am told I need to go out of town, so there is a slight chance that will happen again and I won't be here, however.

Peter

nick.bl...@gmail.com

Jan 5, 2010, 5:51:09 PM1/5/10
to cleveland-gtug
I will be attending! This is awesome! Thanks!

On Jan 4, 3:26 pm, Peter <pburg...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Looks like I will be in town that day, so count me in. There has been a tendency to give me 2 days notice before I am told I need to go out of town, so there is a slight chance that will happen again and I won't be here, however.
> Peter

> Nick Drone wrote:Here is my RSVPOn Tue, Dec 29, 2009 at 10:26 AM, jyeakley<jyea...@gmail.com>wrote:All,

> Please email me confirming your attendance to the first Cleveland GTUG
> meeting! I need to have a head count, as there will be food and door
> prizes!!
> - Justin
> On Dec 15, 9:15 pm, jyeakley <jyeak...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Additionally, please let me know if you have any interest in
> > presenting any interesting material related to Google.
> >
> > thanks.
> >
> > On Dec 15, 9:14 pm, jyeakley <jyeak...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >

> > > Meeting date will be January 21st from 6-7pm. Please let me know if
> > > you CAN attend!
> >
> > > Thanks,
> >
> > > Justin

> --

Kevin Tambascio

Jan 21, 2010, 3:16:29 PM1/21/10
to cleveland-gtug
If it's not too late to RSVP, I will be there.

-Kevin

Justin Yeakley

Jan 21, 2010, 3:20:49 PM1/21/10
to clevela...@googlegroups.com
See you there - thanks!

Regards,

Justin

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 21, 2010, at 3:16 PM, Kevin Tambascio

Fez

Jan 21, 2010, 9:07:28 PM1/21/10
to cleveland-gtug
Great turnout! I was not expecting that many people.

-- Fez

On Jan 21, 3:20 pm, Justin Yeakley <jyeak...@gmail.com> wrote:
> See you there - thanks!
>
> Regards,
>
> Justin
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On Jan 21, 2010, at 3:16 PM, Kevin Tambascio

Steve Dee

Jan 22, 2010, 12:45:07 AM1/22/10
to clevela...@googlegroups.com
No kidding. Good to meet you all. See you next time!

partha Mandayam

Jan 22, 2010, 7:11:33 AM1/22/10
to clevela...@googlegroups.com
Nice to meet all of you. I'm looking forward to the next meeting. If anybody has any job openings in .net please email me at mcp...@gmail.com