2nd Cleveland GTUG Meeting - Save the Date

jyeakley

Mar 4, 2010, 10:52:31 PM3/4/10
to cleveland-gtug
All,

The second Cleveland GTUG meeting will be held on Thursday, April 1st,
2010 at the Rosetta HQ once again. Please save this date!

I will be sending out an invite and disclosing details within the next
few days.

Thanks,

Justin

Matthew Zipay

Mar 5, 2010, 12:35:59 AM3/5/10
to clevela...@googlegroups.com
Sign me up for a sitebricks presentation.

> --
> .

Ronald Finnerty

Mar 6, 2010, 8:52:52 AM3/6/10
to clevela...@googlegroups.com
I  am in.
Ronald Finnerty

is Rosetta still in Beachwood or are they downtown on euclid now?

Paul DeBaggis

Mar 6, 2010, 9:01:21 AM3/6/10
to clevela...@googlegroups.com

Beachwood on Park East Boulivard…..3700 ….Suite 300…Brulant Sign on the front of the building

Paul De Baggis

ROSETTA®

Rosetta is the largest independent interactive marketing agency in the US, and among the top 10 overall. We are focused on making our clients’ brands more personally relevant throughout interactive channels in order to drive material and measurable business impact.

-------------------------------
This e-mail message (including any attachments) contains information that may be non-public, confidential or proprietary. It is intended to be read only by the intended recipient(s). If you are not an intended recipient of this message, please notify the sender and then delete it from your system. Use, dissemination, distribution, or reproduction of this message by unintended recipients is not authorized and may be unlawful.

nick bleibtrey

Mar 6, 2010, 9:17:27 AM3/6/10
to clevela...@googlegroups.com
We are still in Beachwood
thanks
nick

--
nick bleibtrey
m 330.310.0303

ron.finnerty

Mar 15, 2010, 11:17:12 AM3/15/10
to cleveland-gtug
I was entering the info in my calendar and realized....NO ONE HAS SAID
WHAT TIME THIS WILL BE?
I assume 6pm?
please update thread
Ron