GREAT TURNOUT!!

jyeakley

Jan 22, 2010, 8:58:12 AM1/22/10
to cleveland-gtug
Thank you to everyone that joined us yesterday at the First Cleveland
Google Technology User Group meeting! The turnout was awesome and I
hope to have even more at the next meeting. Please let me know before
next friday Jan. 29th if you are interested in any of the following
areas germane to the group (include a small paragraph of why you think
you are a good candidate):

- Community involvement
- Website development (GWT/Java skills required)
- Event Organization

I am also looking for strong leaders to help out in other areas as
well - please let me know!

Thanks again,

Justin

jyea...@gmail.com
jus...@gtugs.org

Kevin Tambascio

Jan 22, 2010, 1:14:45 PM1/22/10
to clevela...@googlegroups.com
Hi Justin,

I might be interested in helping out with some leadership aspects,
depending on the time commitment required.

-Kevin

Partha Mandayam

Jan 24, 2010, 1:51:50 PM1/24/10
to clevela...@googlegroups.com
Justin,

I would be interested in leadership activities and can also do website development. I have started learning GWT.

==============
Regards

Partha Mandayam
Software Consultant
http://partha.tripod.com
http://weblogs.asp.net/pmandayam
http://www.linkedin.com/in/mcp111
(H) 3307524614
(C) 5038073417

Learn from yesterday, Live for today, Hope for tomorrow!!!

Sent from Stow, OH, United States