PyOhio 2015 CFP deadline

Eric Floehr

Apr 27, 2015, 2:47:39 PM4/27/15
to ClePy Mailing List
Hi all!

I'm really looking forward to PyOhio 2015, which is August 1-2 this year, and would like to let you know of some important upcoming dates.

The PyOhio Call For Proposals closes Friday, May 15. This year we have introduced a new 30 minute slot (which means 20 minute talk, 5 minute Q&A) for anyone who has an awesome topic but don't think would fill a full hour slot. Your login from last year will still work this year.

We pick talks based on merit, but we favor talks by first-time presenters, and are committed to growing and strengthening our community through encouraging a diversity of speakers and topics.

We are also committed to helping first-time speakers in whatever way we can, through mentorship, coaching, and cheer-leading. If you are a veteran speaker and would like to offer your expertise and enthusiasm to new speakers, please let me know directly.

I look forward to your talk proposal, and to seeing you at PyOhio this year!

Best Regards,
Eric

P.S. PyOhio needs sponsors! Contact me if you would like to help!