Changes since the release candidate last week:
* Fix an error when trying to run "cmake" from the source tarball.
* Fix some strange behaviour when dragging tracks into the playlist
from other applications.
* Don't stop the track prematurely when fadeout is disabled.
* Try to get songs from the library first when adding them from the Files tab.
* Single-clicking a library item now expands it.
* Stop the library from reacting to "enter" presses when closing a dialog.
* Fix a crash when rating a song in another playlist.
* Fix writing URLs in XSPF files.
* Add a "Plain sidebar" option.
* Add "Delete from disk" to the playlist menu.
* Show scroll buttons on the sidebar instead of forcing a minimum
size on the window.
* Smarter add/remove from various artists in the library.
* Add support for rating more than one song at once.
* Allow editing tracks from the library pane.
* Added kittens.
* (Linux) Even more MPRIS fixes.
* (Linux) Tooltips from the system tray now include album art.
* (KDE) Fix session management on KDE.
* (Mac) Use the recommended location for the database and config file.
The complete changelog is here: