Is it possible to do a case-sensitive search?

jeffer...@gmail.com

Nov 28, 2021, 8:02:13 PM11/28/21
to Clementine Music Player
Apparently, I have created a Genre entry named "jazz" (it is now being suggested when I fill in a new track information form) when all other entries are "Jazz".  I'd like to find and fix the rogue entry, but I cannot find a way to do a case-sensitive search, and searching for "jazz" produces over 11,000 results!  I can't find any setting in preferences that addresses this.  It doesn't appear that the search bar supports any regular expressions.  Is there currently a way to do this?  Thanks.