Can't login to Spotify Premium using my Facebook credentials

Luis Andrés Peña Castillo

Mar 28, 2015, 8:11:27 PM3/28/15
to clementi...@googlegroups.com
I can't login to Spotify Premium using my Facebook credentials, my account was created using only Facebook, when I see my Spotify profile from the website,
my user name is correct, it is the one I am trying to use. However, using my Facebook password does not display nothing in the Clementine settings.
Is this issue related to Clementine or directly associated with Spotify?

At least an error message would be something clarifying.

Currently running on Linux Mint 17.1 Cinnamon 64bits.

Sascha Wind

Apr 10, 2016, 4:09:44 AM4/10/16
to Clementine Music Player
This is simple, log in to the spotify website and look for a feature called "set device password" there you'll find a number string which is you actual spotify ID and there you can set a password to use with your ID.

e voila, you should now be able to login to clem

Marcelo Túlio

May 18, 2017, 8:10:51 AM5/18/17
to Clementine Music Player
Thank you so much!!! It worked like a charm.

Astro Boy

Mar 25, 2018, 4:10:12 AM3/25/18
to Clementine Music Player
Message has been deleted

agajjsjs

Sep 11, 2023, 4:30:42 AM9/11/23
to Clementine Music Player
Thank you so much!

agajjsjs

Sep 12, 2023, 3:22:08 AM9/12/23
to Clementine Music Player
I was able to login spotify premium with my facebook account, after I uninstalled and redownloaded spotify from https://modfyp.com/es/spotify.

APK Clasico

Oct 27, 2023, 4:56:05 AM10/27/23
to Clementine Music Player
This is very simple, uninstall and download Spotify at https://coimobile.com/spotify-apk/
Note: If you have installed and logged in to the MOD version but the Premium feature does not work, please log out and log in again.

Vào lúc 07:11:27 UTC+7 ngày Chủ Nhật, 29 tháng 3, 2015, Luis Andrés Peña Castillo đã viết:

Tommy Singleton

Oct 30, 2023, 12:34:24 PM10/30/23
to Clementine Music Player

In your case, it may be because your device has just updated the version so it is not compatible with the Spotify Premium application. Download the latest version of Spotify Premium at website https://apkhihe.com/. Restart your device for the smoothest and best experience.
Vào lúc 07:11:27 UTC+7 ngày Chủ Nhật, 29 tháng 3, 2015, Luis Andrés Peña Castillo đã viết:
I can't login to Spotify Premium using my Facebook credentials, my account was created using only Facebook, when I see my Spotify profile from the website,

Craddock Greis

Nov 8, 2023, 9:35:43 PM11/8/23
to Clementine Music Player
Maybe because Spotify premium requires you to log in with your phone number or gmail to ensure more information security every time we log in on other devices. You can refer to the login version that supports multiple devices at: https://apkclasico.com/spotify-apk.html

Aradhya Victoria

Nov 8, 2023, 9:51:42 PM11/8/23
to Clementine Music Player
Are you talking about one version? Please provide specifically the version you are using. Or choose another apk version.

Vào lúc 09:35:43 UTC+7 ngày Thứ Năm, 9 tháng 11, 2023, Craddock Greis đã viết:

Jr Hakimi

Nov 17, 2023, 3:30:01 AM11/17/23
to Clementine Music Player
In your case, it may be because your device has just updated the version so it is not compatible with the Spotify Premium application. Download the latest version of Spotify Premium at website https://modhihe.com/. Restart your device for the smoothest and best experience.
Vào lúc 09:51:42 UTC+7 ngày Thứ Năm, 9 tháng 11, 2023, Aradhya Victoria đã viết:

Jhon Caleb

Dec 9, 2023, 10:33:56 PM12/9/23
to Clementine Music Player
If you can't have option on Spotify to login with Facebook, then you need to use Spotify Premium app, which allow you this access very easily from here: https://spotifyauthority.com/spotify-premium-apk/. Also, it provides you unlimited Premium features of Spotify free of cost.