Error while rating during playing

H. Ott

Nov 10, 2022, 1:16:03 PM11/10/22
to Clementine Music Player
Windows 10 version 21H2
Clementine version 1.3.1

I'm having strange errors using Clementine

Almost always, when I want to rate a piece of music that is in progress (by clicking on the scale with the stars), the playback of this piece stops, an error message is shown (image 1 and image 2), after which the playback then jumps to another track in the playlist. The interrupted pieces of music are displayed in light gray (grayed out) in the playlist (see image 3), as if they could not be played back.

However, if I manually right click on a grayed out track and say "play", then the track plays perfectly correctly.

If I don't make any ratings as long as a piece is being played, then there aren't any mistakes either. So I can only rate tracks when they're not about to be played.

The music source is on a NAS.

I have also installed Clementine on other PCs (in the same LAN) and this type of error does not occur there.
Clementine only runs on one device at a time, so the music source is not accessed multiple times.

image 1.jpgimage 2.jpgimage 3.jpg