Copy to Device greyed out

Garthhh

Apr 29, 2021, 4:21:00 PM4/29/21
to Clementine Music Player
I can no longer copy to device directly, my device is a new usb flash drives which aren't detected at all
I added the usb as a library source, which makes the library think there are duplicates of the files I copyed, which I can remove from playlist>Remove unavailable track from playlist
No idea how to fix my library?  The actual files do not contain duplicates, rescanning has no effect

I got some files on a usb, but was forced to organize [default deletes original files], which leaves all the files nested inside folders, which make them unusable to for the mp3 players I use them on

Manjaro linux
Clementine 1.4.rc2