The player is not coming up front when clicking on a song in a folder.

Joseph Karthic

Nov 15, 2021, 3:37:25 AM11/15/21
to Clementine Music Player
Hi Clementine team,

I tried this player today and its awesome so far...Everything from GUI, integrity and its pleasant look n feel...However when I click on a song in a folder the player is not coming up front and its staying in background and playing the song...Is there a way we can add this option or Is there already any setting for this? Kindly help...

Garthhh

Nov 16, 2021, 5:30:04 PM11/16/21
to Clementine Music Player
I don't think it's a Clementine problem
What file browser?
What operating system?
What desktop environment?

Clementine adds a duplicate on whatever playlist I have open if I double click on a song in my file browser [KDE/Dolphin]  :D

Access your music library through Clem, using the library or files tab for best results

I have a keyboard shortcuts for play/pause & next song using keys close to the touchpad on my laptop

I can hover over my system tray for information or turn on "pretty osd" Tools>Preferences>Notifications
The Clem popup is easy to position in an out of the way place