playlist "striped" display

billy campbell

Jun 27, 2021, 7:52:43 AM6/27/21
to Clementine Music Player
I am a foobar2000 refugee.  I've recently moved from Windows to Ubuntu and foobar does not play well on Linux, or to be more precise Wine is too big a PITA.

I tried several players and this is easily the best.  Kudos to those involved in making this happen because it has every feature one could possibly want.

That said, the playlist display annoys me to no end with the "striped" colors.  It is actually harder to read because the contrast on the light lines is weak.  I'm sure that there must be a way to turn this off but I cannot find it. Is there?

Garthhh

Jun 27, 2021, 9:25:26 PM6/27/21
to Clementine Music Player
Tools>preferences>appearance>background colors
Set the background color to white

billy campbell

Jun 28, 2021, 7:15:27 AM6/28/21
to Clementine Music Player