AUTO STOP

Gabriel ARBIZA

Jul 20, 2013, 12:29:56 AM7/20/13
to clementi...@googlegroups.com
Hello! For a number of reason, me and a lot of people need an AUTOSTOP option, i mean, i play a sound or a song, and the player STOPS! it doen´t play the next audio or song in the playlist. It just stops. That´s a function that NO OTHER player has (believe me i have reasearched this a lot...) and is very useful and needed in a vast number of circumstances. For example, you are teaching a dance or music lesson, you want to push play and start dancing or playing and then the music stops, but you still have your playlist with all the dance numbers etc... Another example, i´m playing live in a band and i want to play some audio samples, maybe at the beggining of the song, i want to push PLAY and then i want to play my keyboard and not to worry about the audio player playing any other sample or music... it would be very embarasing... BUT don´t tell me ´hey, just make a single song playlist...´ that´s no good because i need the playlist with ALL the samples for the song or the entire show...

Another example is this: maybe i´m playing in front of people, and i´m playing maybe a solo on my guitar ALONG WITH a backing track from the audio player... i do my guitar solo on top of the song and I WANT THE SONG TO STOP at the end... i don´t want any other song playing after you know? until i say so...

So... i´m sure is very simple for you guys, but i´m sure it would make your player UNIQUE. I hope you take this in account. Let me know when you do it so i download your software!!! THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH! :)

Legion 1978

Jul 20, 2013, 12:41:24 AM7/20/13
to clementi...@googlegroups.com
hi.
what version are you using? Clementine does have such function. right
click on the track and select "stop after playing this track".
the control buttons at the bottom panel of the player, the stop button
has a dropdown menu with the same option.
it even has a shorcut ctrl + alt + v

saludos =)

El 19/07/13 23:29, Gabriel ARBIZA escribi�:
> you do it so i download your software!!! THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH! :) --
> Groups "Clementine Music Player" group.
> an email to clementine-pla...@googlegroups.com.

Kevin André

Jul 23, 2013, 4:49:22 AM7/23/13
to clementi...@googlegroups.com
I think Gabriel is asking for the Clementine equivalent of 'single track mode' of a CD player.
It means that after a track is finished, the player goes to the start of the next track like usual but then immediately pauses playback. So the user has to push the play/pause button before that track starts playing.
As far as I know, Clementine does not have this functionality.

El 19/07/13 23:29, Gabriel ARBIZA escribió:

[...]

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Clementine Music Player" group.

Jochen Stolla

Nic Rule

May 19, 2017, 12:28:10 PM5/19/17
to Clementine Music Player
It now has that feature. If you click Playlist>Repeat mode>Stop after each track.