Crash with spotify on Windows 7

Martin Berkemeier

Nov 2, 2012, 9:33:58 AM11/2/12
to clementi...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I just installed Clementine 1.1 and everytime I click on Spotify it crashes after a short loading time. I installed 1.0.1 and I got the same crash thing "clementine stopped working". Then I tried the latest libspotify from spotify developers home and... yes it crashed again. I allready deleted spotify-cache and spotify-settings with no luck.

I have Windows 7 x64

G T Mittelstädt

Nov 2, 2012, 5:01:40 PM11/2/12
to clementi...@googlegroups.com
Same here. Heap corruption everytime I click on Spotify.

Stacktrace:
ntdll.dll!_RtlpBreakPointHeap@4() + 0x23 Bytes
ntdll.dll!_RtlpValidateHeapEntry@12() + 0x30eb3 Bytes
ntdll.dll!_RtlValidateHeap@12() + 0x7a Bytes
AcXtrnal.dll!NS_FaultTolerantHeap::APIHook_RtlFreeHeap() + 0x13b Bytes
msvcrt.dll!_free() + 0x39 Bytes
libprotobuf-lite-7.dll!6449b65e()
[Unten angegebene Rahmen sind möglicherweise nicht korrekt und/oder fehlen, keine Symbole geladen für libprotobuf-lite-7.dll]
AcXtrnal.dll!NS_FaultTolerantHeap::APIHook_RtlAllocateHeap() + 0x1b3 Bytes
AcXtrnal.dll!NS_FaultTolerantHeap::APIHook_RtlAllocateHeap() + 0x1b3 Bytes
libprotobuf-lite-7.dll!6448e112()
clementine.exe!00a0bb66()
clementine.exe!00a1021e()
libprotobuf-lite-7.dll!6448d09c()
AcXtrnal.dll!NS_FaultTolerantHeap::APIHook_RtlAllocateHeap() + 0x1b3 Bytes
00000008()
clementine.exe!00a1be3c()
ws2_32.dll!DSOCKET::DropDSocketReference() + 0xc Bytes
QtNetwork4.dll!65d1486a()
QtCore4.dll!6e1dcedf()
QtCore4.dll!6e2206d1()
QtNetwork4.dll!65d09ca3()
QtNetwork4.dll!65d0fe47()
QtNetwork4.dll!65d125f3()
QtGui4.dll!6770faa0()
KernelBase.dll!_LocalFree@4() + 0x27 Bytes
msctf.dll!74e54427()
msctf.dll!74e63bb3()
msctf.dll!74e572d6()
msctf.dll!74e63b86()
msctf.dll!74e62a71()
msctf.dll!74e63cbe()
msctf.dll!74e63c6a()
apphelp.dll!70abbb4b()
ntdll.dll!_ZwEnumerateKey@24() + 0x12 Bytes
kernel32.dll!_LocalBaseRegEnumKey@20() + 0x138 Bytes
AcXtrnal.dll!NS_FaultTolerantHeap::FthUnlockHeap() + 0x44 Bytes
ntdll.dll!_NtClose@4() + 0x12 Bytes
kernel32.dll!_RegCloseKey@4() + 0xb2 Bytes

Windows debug symbols (pdb) for clementine and libraries would be helpful.