Metadata disapears

Mat Fidge

Apr 14, 2022, 2:54:34 PM4/14/22
to Clementine Music Player
Hi
Loving clementine but when I add meta data to tracks
(using Edit Track Information it appears and I then Save)
It always disapears on next opening the player when PC has been turned off.

Oddly it tremains if PC not switched off but Clementine closed.

Anyone come across this and got any advice/insight.

My library is stored in cloud One Drive.
Mat

Tim

May 1, 2022, 10:51:47 AM5/1/22
to clementi...@googlegroups.com

Make sure your cloud one drive is available before you open clementine, otherwise it won't find you previous meta data so starts from scratch again.

Only thing I can think of

Tim