render <strong> tag instead <b>

J. Manuel Velasco

Jul 28, 2016, 2:04:17 PM7/28/16
to cleditor
Hello,

I am trying to write a plugin:
https://gist.github.com/anonymous/7cce8fde7eba7d43b56d94df0271d64d

with the idea to replace the default bold button with the plugin

But I can't find the way to add the button to the toolbar. I tried uncommenting the code between lines 20 - 23 and it has no effect.
I have tried to add the "strong" string besides bold in the defaultOptions object - controls property and inside the init proerperty of buttons object and the B button goes to the end of the toolbar.

I need help and I would appreciate if some advacned reader can point me to the right way to achieve it.

Thanks in advance.

J. Manuel Velasco

Jul 28, 2016, 2:54:14 PM7/28/16
to cleditor
The only way I see how to avoid is modifying the jquery.cleditor.js file, which is part of the core and I don't like as a valid solution.

Please, could some cl-expert come to help me to avoid changing the code script ?

Thank in advance.

J. Manuel Velasco

Jul 28, 2016, 3:34:28 PM7/28/16
to cleditor
Sorry, this replay was not for that thread. Forgot my last comment.

Regards.