How do we apply the callbacks (Examples Requested)

Minor Adjustment Catering

Dec 11, 2020, 11:23:46 PM12/11/20
to cleditor
To whom it may concern,

How can we apply the editor's callbacks, such as .updateTextArea(html) and .updateFrame(source)?

We are having challenges in converting the source code to HTML or vice-versa.

Thank you kindly in advance for your assistance.

Minor Adjustment Catering

Dec 11, 2020, 11:46:26 PM12/11/20
to cleditor
We are willing to provide a fee or donation to anyone that can assist us.

Minor Adjustment Catering

Dec 12, 2020, 4:54:33 PM12/12/20
to cleditor
We need jQuery or JavaScript code example.

Nelson Buck

Oct 20, 2021, 8:21:36 PM10/20/21
to cleditor
Is anyone providing support for this group any more?

I've seen many people post support questions and not replies at all. Is this the real Support group for this software?

Topher Fangio

Oct 20, 2021, 8:59:10 PM10/20/21
to cled...@googlegroups.com
This is indeed the proper support channel, but I haven’t personally used CLEditor in over 10 years, so I don’t respond.

And based on the GitHub, the code is no longer maintained. The last update was over 9 years ago.

Probably best to find a more current editor for your needs.

Topher Fangio

Founder/CEO
Profoundry LLC

mobile: 325.660.7141

Nelson Buck

Oct 20, 2021, 9:28:48 PM10/20/21
to cleditor
It's too bad because its a great script for quick editing of web pages. Any suggestions of another editor? Not cloud based is possible

Topher Fangio

Oct 21, 2021, 2:24:50 PM10/21/21
to cled...@googlegroups.com
I think it really depends on your needs.

Here is a good list of alternatives that you can check out.