CLE Editor not working properly on IE 11

Arthur Medeiros

Dec 11, 2017, 1:51:47 PM12/11/17
to cleditor
Hi everybody,

I'm facing this issue that is not making any sense to me, and it is difficult to explain.

Basically, after opening CLE editor in a frame, the user inserts text in a <textarea>, edit it, and then clicks on a "save" button that sends the content of this textarea to another frame.
This works well in all browsers, except on IE 11. For some reason after writting text and clicking on "save" the content dissapears. What is not making sense is the fact that when I am with the CLE editor opened and click on "inspect element" the editor sends the content as it should be doing before.

I simply open "inspect element", I am not making any change in the code, but it works. What could possibly be causing the process to work by simply openning the element inspection tool?

Arthur Medeiros

Dec 11, 2017, 1:59:22 PM12/11/17
to cleditor

Here is a picture of my application