Commercial Use

Eduard Mironenko

Jul 19, 2021, 9:36:17 AM7/19/21
to cleditor
Hi,

Does anyone know if this framework is suitable for commercial use and commercial projects?

If so then please do not hesitate to contact me and I look forward to hearing from you and if you need to send me an email then please do not hesitate to contact me on edouard....@gmail.com or call me on 07735656777 and I will try to get a reply across as soon as I can, but since I have fallen behind schedule that may be a slight issue to respond without delay but I will still try to respond as quickly as I can with a follow up message.

Regards

Edd