Bountysource fundraiser

Pedro Larroy

Mar 21, 2014, 12:55:54 PM3/21/14
to clearsk...@googlegroups.com
Hi

I started a bountysource foundraiser to fund development of the project.

We can assign bounties for issues when somebody wants to take on a task.

All the funds will be destined to development of the project, which will remain under an open source license such as LGPL as we decided.

Please send a message to the list if you are interested in working on a particular task and / or if you are interested in applying for a bounty.

Regards.

André Pereira

Mar 22, 2014, 10:12:27 AM3/22/14
to clearsk...@googlegroups.com
That's a mighty step, do you think we could reach the most interested parties? These would probably be companies who've found BTSync very useful but do not trust its security and privacy. Private users are great but I don't think they can achieve the scale of bounties you're aiming to.

pedro.lar...@gmail.com

Mar 22, 2014, 12:00:32 PM3/22/14
to clearsk...@googlegroups.com
I think this is a good point André.

How do you think we could get those companies involved?

Pedro.

Pedro Larroy

Mar 22, 2014, 4:28:31 PM3/22/14
to clearsk...@googlegroups.com
Hey André

I replied to your message "How do you think we could get companies involved?"

I see that this message was deleted, I don't kow what happened. I think it wasn't me.

Pedro.

Steven Jewel

Mar 22, 2014, 8:49:11 PM3/22/14
On 03/22/2014 02:28 PM, Pedro Larroy wrote:
> Hey André
>
> I replied to your message "How do you think we could get companies
> involved?"
>
> I see that this message was deleted, I don't kow what happened. I think
> it wasn't me.

It looks like your message was moderated, perhaps because you sent it
from a different email address than normal.

In any case, the message is showing up in the web archive for the
mailing list.

Steven