Re: [clearskies-dev] Config file format (was: db files)

Daniel Cachapa

Mar 31, 2014, 1:19:31 PM3/31/14
to ClearSkies Dev List
I'm splitting this discussion into a different subject so the threads
don't get too confusing.

My 2 cents: I also think config files should be human readable. I
don't see any immediate advantage to having them in binary format, and
a few disadvantages, the main one being that it'll be harder to debug
and help new users when the code isn't mature yet.

Daniel Cachapa