Fw: I-69 Public Comments Taken, 11/19/13 (Tomorrow) at Monroe County Plan Commission, 6 pm

Greg Buck

Nov 18, 2013, 10:51:24 PM11/18/13
Please pass this on to the road's opponents, those for responsive government, those for responsible government, those for clean water and those for enhancement of the environment - especially those in and near Bloomington, IN and Monroe County, IN.

Karyn Moskowitz seems to have anticipated problems with run off in her video "Change is Inevitable, Highways are Not" from about a decade ago that covered water pollution and cost over runs regarding a highway project in Kentucky.

Greg Buck
ecot...@yahoo.com (gets more attention than ecoth...@gmail.com)

Campaign for Sustainable Economics
www.sustainableeconomics.org

Individuals & Organizations:
Please endorse "Position on Economic Growth"