Fwd: I-69-Indy Star Watch: Troy Woodruff ordered bridge rebuilt to benefit his family, records suggest

Greg Buck

Feb 24, 2013, 4:34:31 PM2/24/13
I imagine that if the voters of Indiana were to rank continuing the project relative to other spending priorities, this one would be way at the bottom. Apparently Troy Woodruff does not even believe in it.

Greg Buck
ecot...@yahoo.com (gets more attention than ecoth...@gmail.com)

Campaign for Sustainable Economics
www.sustainableeconomics.org

Individuals & Organizations:
Please endorse "Position on Economic Growth"