Re: Indy Star: Indiana's I-69 land deals spur federal review

Greg Buck

Feb 11, 2013, 9:06:14 PM2/11/13
Support for responsible governance not only has longevity but also vigor!

If we just appreciated the Earth as our life support system, including by ending worship in the temple of economic growth, waste by government would be corrected tremendously.

Greg Buck
ecot...@yahoo.com (gets more attention than ecoth...@gmail.com)

Campaign for Sustainable Economics
www.sustainableeconomics.org

Individuals & Organizations:
Please endorse "Position on Economic Growth"