Fwd: I-69 on Monroe County Plan Commission meeting, June 18th

Greg Buck

Jun 18, 2013, 9:33:19 AM6/18/13
The threat to ground water and karst has been one of many excellent arguments against the highway. In Kentucky the damage to water purity from construction of a highway lead to having to truck water to the area. Karyn Moskowitz made a video about t entitled Change is Inevitable, Highways Are Not.By the way, if anyone have a copy of that video, please share it with me.

Greg Buck
ecot...@yahoo.com (gets more attention than ecoth...@gmail.com)

Campaign for Sustainable Economics
www.sustainableeconomics.org

Individuals & Organizations:
Please endorse "Position on Economic Growth"