Fwd: I-69 Section 6 Public Meetings Dec. 2nd & 3rd

Greg Buck

Dec 2, 2015, 12:53:43 PM12/2/15
to tim....@indystar.com, Alan Conant, aNetwork4Peace, Bill Beranek, Bob Glenn, Buffalo Trace EarthFirst, Carl Kakasuleff, Clearinghouse Against I-69, Dave Menzer, David Coyte, David Rollo, Ed Vasquez, Greg Taylor, Hoosier Master, Indiana Greens Discussion, Indiana Peace and Justice Network, Indiana Vote, Indianapolis Global P & J, Indy votes, James S Wolfe, Jeanne Leimkuhler, Jess Gwinn, Jim Dewes, Jim Simmons, John Gibson, John Loflin, Keni Washington, Kenn Gividen, MarionCGPdisc, Mick Armbruster, Midwestern Progressives, Mike Habeck, Mike Litwin, Milo Roze, Nick Hess, Nina Guerrero, Peaceful IUPUI, Progressive Indiana, Rhonda Baird, Sue Pennington, SUSAN BEAUCHAMP, Trish O'Neil, Turk Roman, Urban Times (Downtown Indianapolis news), We the People Coalition, ‎‎John Day‎‎, ‎‎John Maier‎‎, HoosierTopics, Indiana Forest Alliance, No I-69 Bloomington, 6n...@6news.com, cale...@indystar.com, char...@indy.emmis.com, fox5...@fox59.com, iba...@radio-one.com, ind...@entercom.com, jhu...@radio-one.com, jk...@entercom.com, mhol...@wfyi.org, taylor bennett, scott....@wishtv.com, newsdesk13 ., Rebecca Townsend.

 FYI

Greg Buck
ecot...@yahoo.com (gets more attention than ecoth...@gmail.com)

Campaign for Sustainable Economics
www.sustainableeconomics.org

Individuals & Organizations:
Please endorse "Position on Economic Growth"