Cleanweb London talk night: Clean Clouds

1 view

Cleanweb UK

Nov 5, 2012, 4:49:18 AM11/5/12
to clean...@googlegroups.com

Hi everyone,

Apologies if you've already received this through the meetup group, but it's worth spreading!

We've got the speakers arranged for our clean clouds talk night, and it's certainly looking like an interesting one!

The talks will be:

  • Francine Bennett, Mastodon C: Reducing the environmental impact of big data.
  • Nigel Stevens, Infinity SDC: Creating environmentally-friendly datacentres.
  • Andy Piper, VMWare: Cloudfoundry, the open source cloud computing platform

It's looking really good, so if you're not already signed up, why not come and join us on 19th November, 7pm at the Open Data Institute.

RSVP here: http://www.meetup.com/Cleanweb-London/events/83832832/

cheers,

James Smith
Cleanweb UK