First Cleanweb event in Glasgow (6.30PM Friday 22nd March 2013 at the CCA)

1 view

Rory Gianni

Mar 11, 2013, 2:46:27 PM3/11/13
to clean...@googlegroups.com
Happy to announce I've finally nailed down a venue + time for the first event of the Scotland group!

It'll be held at 6.30PM Friday 22nd March 2013 at the CCA.

I'll mostly be giving an overview of the Cleanweb movement. Hopefully we'll see some development of connections and ideas for the future.

I know most group members will be London/SE based but you might have some friends / connections that can make it. It'd be great if you could let them know / spread the word.

Here's the event link on Meetup.com: http://www.meetup.com/Cleanweb-Scotland/events/103397952/

Cheers,

Rory