Have you heard about Climate-KIC? €95k of funding available to start-ups with a climate idea

Liz Laurence

Mar 28, 2014, 12:00:17 PM3/28/14
to clean...@googlegroups.com

Need to hire help? Want to develop a prototype? Want to explore an idea?

With up to
95k of grant funding available, coaching and a pan-European network of climate change innovators - we could help turn your idea into a project with a climate change impact. We will work with you to incubate your idea at the pace you'd like, connecting you with our community of partners and innovators and offering opportunities to refine the skills and know-how to launch your innovations.

Take a look at our website for more details about our Accelerator programme. Entry is available at any stage - we simply ask that you are a young company, based in the UK.

We currently have two web-based applications in our programme - Open Utility and Carbon Analytics, but we are always on the lookout for innovative ideas!

We have rolling calls throughout the year - the deadline for our next call is Sunday 27th April.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to get in touch! Keep an eye out for information on a 'webinar' we shall be hosting in the next few months.

Best wishes,

Liz

cid:image001.jpg@01CEFBDD.53D31650

Liz Laurence

Entrepreneurship Administrator

Climate-KIC UK

elizabeth...@climate-kic.org

Office: +44 20 7594 1615

Imperial College London, SW7 2AZ, London, UK

www.climate-kic.org