Sustain Tweetmeet

Sam Cande

Apr 4, 2013, 12:47:20 PM4/4/13
to clean...@googlegroups.com
Sustain magazine is holding a tweet meet on 1st May to take place at Via - a bar in Canary Wharf, there are no sponsors or sales pitches just an opportunity for anyone involved in Sustainability to come along meet and network with their peers and talk about the challenges they are facing or just to make new contacts.  More information can be found here http://twtvite.com/sustain please register to attend by clicking on the count me in button.  Its free to attend.  If you want to know any more about Sustain please feel free to contact me sam....@oceanmedia.co.uk